So I am really looking for feedback on this one. What do you guys like to hear about? I know about dogs, nutrition, fish, home improvement, gardening, self improvement, Microsoft Office, Politics, and History. What appeals to you all? I’ll be running some trial tests within these next few weeks to see exactly what my audience is generally interested in hearing. (Along with my short story of Madeline. If you have not read the first excerpt, check out my post for the first story here) Like I said, I’m not really trying to do the “how-to” blog, but if that is what you all want to see, I will definitely start a new blog and do that as well. So leave some comments below! Until next time, I leave you guys with 11 facts about me:
1. I am very goal driven. I have a habit of starting a ton of projects at once, and then frustrating myself because I’m always thinking about them.
2. I have been playing Street Fighter for 17 years. Ever since I was 6 years old, I have been playing Street Fighter. From Super Nintendo, to PlayStation 2, and now PlayStation 3, I now play Ultra Street Fighter IV (If you play as well, I am Mr.19)
3. I am one of the few people in my city who owns a Standard Poodle. I have a 1 year old Black Standard Poodle named Bishop. Standard Poodles are big dogs, and definitely bigger than I thought they were. Along side him, I have a Toy Poodle and Chihuahua mix named Otis. He is 1 year old as well.
4. I do not have a favorite color. What color I like depends on the day. I like yellow certain days, I like blue certain days, and I like green certain days. I guess I have favorite colors.
5. I really admire Cultures. I pretty much grew up with no cultural understanding or belonging. Most of my Father’s Family is Irish, so I guess you can say I know the most about that side. Later on i found out my Mother is predominantly Asian (I’ll save that story for another day) and I was instantly immersed. I had to find out everything I could about “being Asian.”
6. My favorite Foods are Calamari and Mongolian beef. If I ate only those (with some rice and vegetables, of course) every day, I would not be complain at all.
7. My favorite Superhero is Captain Marvel. I’m a huge DC Universe fan. I also like Marvel though.
8. My favorite Villain is Solomon Grundy. He’s pretty much an evil Hulk. Just cooler.
9. I’m super indecisive. I can only make up my mind with certain situations such as my views and what I want to eat. Anything else, I can be easily swayed.
10. I am a United States Navy Veteran. I know, I’m only 23. I joined right out of high school. I graduated a year early so I could join. I do not regret joining, but I do not regret separating either.
11. I run out of things to say about myself. I’m honestly a modest person. I seem like I like to talk about myself and my accomplishments, but I’m much more interested in learning about someone else’s accomplishments and goals.
So that’s all I have, guys. Remember to leave a comment below on what you guys like to read about. Also, if you are up for it, Leave a brief list of facts about yourself as well. The best way to network via network is to learn a bit about one another!